Council business for December 2019
The Council’s calendar of meetings is available here.
As we might expect the Council meetings for December are a bit on the sparse side. What with the holidays and a general election.
Of note in the first week of the month:
- The Heritage, Culture, Leisure and Sport Scrutiny Commission. Tuesday 3rd, 5.30pm.
- The Economic Development, Transport and Tourism Scrutiny Commission. Wednesday 4th, 5.30pm.
- The Health and Wellbeing Scrutiny Commission. Thursday 5th, 5.30pm.
Other upcoming scrutiny committees for December:
- Planning and Development Control Committee. Wednesday 11th, 5.30pm.
- Adult Social Care Scrutiny Commission. Tuesday 17th, 5.30pm.
- Stoneygate, Thursday 5th.
- Spinney Hills, Tuesday 10th.